
The brain uses a quarter of the body's entire enegry supply, yet only accounts for about 2% od the body's mass. So how does this unique organ receive and, perhaps more importantly, rid itself of vital nutrients? New research suggests it has to do with sleep.
https://www.ted.com/talks/jeff_iliff_one_more_reason_to_get_a_good_night_s_sleep?language=en
Rehydrate- to make your body absorb water or other liquid.

It can take 24 hours to rehydrate your body properly.
Water is the best way to rehydrate your body.

It can take 24 hours to rehydrate your body properly.
Water is the best way to rehydrate your body.
Murky- secret and involving dishonest or illegal activities.

She became involved in a murky business.
He is a man with a murky past.
She became involved in a murky business.
He is a man with a murky past.
Nutrient- any substance that animals need to eat and plants need form the soil to live and grow.

The plants use their roots to absorb nutrients.
This meal has a lot of nutrient elements.

The plants use their roots to absorb nutrients.
This meal has a lot of nutrient elements.
Byproduct- something that is produced as a result of making something else.

Fun is a byproduct of having done everything right.
Fun is a byproduct of having done everything right.
Tolerance should be a byproduct of education.
Mundane- ordinary, not interesting.

I don't want to talk about mundane things.
I will do this mundane work for you.
I don't want to talk about mundane things.
I will do this mundane work for you.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz